Foreign exchange (FX) is the large-scale, most liquid global market in the world. FX is made up of a decentralized network of banks and financial institutions linked to each other to exchange currencies and execute speculative trades on the rise or fall of the prices of various currency pairs’.
The size of the transactions is one of the main differences between FX and equity trading; FX transactions tend to be larger in size and value. Currency pair traders can enjoy the advantages of trading opportunities deriving from both rising and falling prices in the market which is uncommon for most Financial Markets.
ProbusFX besides spot Currency Pairs (FX) offers to clients the advantage to place trades on the spot Precious Metals such as Gold and Silver using any one of our platforms. Trading Precious Metals was already popular to traders, but popularity is ever increasing. A contribution to this is due to ongoing political uncertainty worldwide and the fact that unlike currency pairs, precious metals are not influenced by many economic factors such as inflation.
The forex industry never sleeps, working around the clock 24/5, starting with the opening of the Asian and the Australian banks from Sunday up until the close of the US banks on Friday.
- 40+ Actively traded currency pairs & precious metals
- Flexible Schedule: You can trade 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Ability to either Buy or Sell currencies, meaning to obtain potential profit from rising or falling markets
- Continuous movement of the market influenced by many factors
- Largest and most liquid of the financial market
- Low-cost trading fees, Tight Spreads & Swaps and Low commissions where applicable
- Use of leverage can provide greater potential (with increased leverage comes increased risk). View leverage policy
Please refer to our contract specifications section for a more detailed look regarding Trading Conditions such as Swaps, Spreads, Commissions & Trading Hours and further information before you start trading
Please have a look at the live prices that ProbusFX provides through its platforms and see our spreads in real time before you register for a new account with us, just click on the link below.