ProbusFX announces ‘Subscriptions’, a new Client Portal feature through which clients can now individually select which types of email notifications they prefer to receive and disable the ones they are not interested in.
Currently, under ‘My Profile – Subscriptions’ there are the following email categories:
- Company News – For staying updated with what’s new and happening at ProbusFx
- Account Updates – For never missing important changes and notifications about Trading Conditions
- Market News – For receiving weekly emails on major market events and news that can influence market movement.
- Traders Reading Updates – For receiving a weekly wrap-up of educational material and valuable market insight from our Traders Reading Centre
- Technical Analysis – For receiving a daily technical analysis report on more than 8 of the most popularly traded financial instruments
Email notifications can be enabled, or disabled, by simply clicking on the ‘Receive email’ button under each category respectively.
Dora Christofi, Head of Marketing at ProbusFX, said: “Having our clients as a priority we have now added this new feature to our client portal, to give them control over which types of emails they wish to receive from us. By adding this feature, we are also fully compliant to GDPR personal privacy policies”.
We anticipate that clients will find this new feature as a useful addition to a growing list of new features that have been added to the Client Portal recently.
RISK WARNING: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 42.60 % of our retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please refer to our Risk Disclaimer.